6 Layer Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fake pork sausage
- 1 1/2 cup(s) potatoes raw, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion raw, chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots raw, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) rice raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 12 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1. Partially cook sausage, then place it in casserole dish.
- 2. Cover sausage with layers of rice, potatoes, onions and carrots.
- 3. Add tomatoes with juice.
- 4. Combine salt, pepper & sugar, then sprinkle mixture over the top of the casserole.
- 5. Cover & bake @ 350 degrees for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
6 Layer Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles