A little bland, definitely needs the garlic, salt and pepper, but healthy. Mixed it with red lentils and barley to make a delicious vegetarian meal.
5-Minute Healthy Sauteed Cauliflower With Turmeric
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) cauliflower
- 5 tablespoon(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- Mediterranean Dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 Cloves of garlic pressed or chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cut cauliflower florets into quarters and let stand 5 minutes to bring out hidden health benefits.
- 2. Press or chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 3. Heat 5 TBS broth in a stainless steel skillet on medium heat.
- 4. When broth begins to steam, add cauliflower and turmeric and cover. For al dente cauliflower, cook for no more than 5 minutes.
- 5. Transfer to a bowl. For more flavor, toss cauliflowser witht he remaining ingredients while it is still hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Loopygram and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
5-Minute Healthy Sauteed Cauliflower With Turmeric Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables