5-Layer Taco Dip
- 1 can(s) Refried Beans
- 12 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 8 ounce(s) colby cheese shredded
- 1 jalapeno peppers optional
- Use an 8x8-inch casserole or baking dish. Spray with cooking spray.
- Layer all ingredients, except jalapeno, in the casserole dish in the following order: refried beans, sour cream, salsa, onion, and cheese. Garnish with sliced jalapeno peppers if desired.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes or until hot through and cheese is melted. Or heat in microwave for about 5 minutes until hot through and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by damcree and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
5-Layer Taco Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers