4th of July Dessert
Pretty, light, and delicious 4th of July dessert. Watch out as you just might find yourself sneaking some for breakfast. I often toss in extra fruit and reduce the sugar to 1/3 c.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Angel food cake cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 cup(s) Whipping cream
- 2 bar(s) Fat free cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Almond extract (I use imitation almond extract)
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 pint(s) Blueberries
- 1 pint(s) Strawberries quartered
- Cut angel food cake into one inch cubes. Set aside. Whip whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Blend together cream cheese, extracts, and sugar. Fold in whipped cream. Layer angel food, then whipped mixture, then fruit in a trifle bowl (most pretty) or another glass bowl. Repeat layers. Refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeatherSommer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note