4 Corn Pudding
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 8 oz cans corn
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can white corn or hominy
- 1 4.5 can chopped green chiles
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup shred cheese
- 1 cup cornflakes, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375.
- PLace small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat; add onion. Saute 5 to 7 minutes. COmbine onion, whole kernal corn and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour into 10 in ddep dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Combine remaining cheese and cornflakes; sprinkle over corn.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until top is browned and mixture is set in the center.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TXCIN3Day and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note