4 cheese Mac and cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 2 cup(s) PurÃ©ed butternut squash
- 2 cup(s) Low fat milk
- 4 ounce(s) Extra sharp cheddar
- 2 ounce(s) Monterey jack
- 1/2 cup(s) Part skim ricotta
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Powdered mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Cook pasta tender but firm, 5-8 mins. Transfer to bown.
- Cook squash and link in saucepan to medium heat, remove from heat and add cheddar, jack, ricotta, salt, mustard and cayenne pepper.
- Pour cheese mixture over macaroni and stir, put in baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and oil and sprinkle over top.
- Bake of r 20 mins, then broil for 3 to brown top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahpowell84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
4 cheese Mac and cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes