3 Meat Pizza Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) bow tie pasta
- 1 pound(s) mild pork sausage
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 26 oz jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound(s) cubed cooked ham
- 1 pound(s) sliced pepperoni
- 24 ounce(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dent e.
- Cook sausage, garlic powder, and oregano with onions until juices run clear.
- In a lightly greased 9x13 pan, pour a small amount of sauce to coat bottom.
- Layer ingredients in this order:
- 1st layer: 1/3 of pasta, 1/3 of sauce, 1/3 of mozzarella, 2 tablespoons parmesan, sausage and onions.
- 2nd layer: 1/2 of remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1/2 of remaining mozzarella, 2 tablespoons parmesan, ham.
- 3rd layer: all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, all remaining mozzarella, 2 tablespoons parmesan, all the pepperoni (completely covering the top).
- Bake 375 for 40 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
3 Meat Pizza Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes