3-Ingredient Sausage Squares
This recipe can easily be halved and baked in an 8"x8" baking pan.
Yield: Serves 12
- 2 pounds ground pork sausage
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- Brown sausage in a skillet; drain. Add cream cheese, stirring until melted and well blended; remove from heat and set aside.
- Press dough from one tube crescent rolls into a greased 13"x9" baking pan, being sure to cover bottom and part of the way up sides of dish; press seams together. Pour sausage mixture over top; set aside. Roll remaining crescent roll dough into a 13"x9" rectangle; layer over sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden; cut into squares to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note