3 Ingredient Pulled Pork
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin (shoulder or butt)
- 1 can(s) root beer (or Dr. Pepper)
- 18 oz. bottle(s) barbecue sauce
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker and pour the can of root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork.
- After pork has cooked, drain and discard the root beer. Shred the pork and place it back in the slow cooker. Pour the barbecue sauce over the pork and stir to combine. Serve immediately or keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve. Serve on hamburger buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note