3 Ingredient Energy Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) dried pitted dates
- 1 cup(s) dried apricots
- 1 cup(s) raw almonds
- 1. Mix ingredients in a food processor until well combined and broken down to a granular in appearance.
- 2. Press mixture into a square pan.
- 3. Cut into bars or bites.
- 4. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator up to 6 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ajkole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note