3 Envelope Roast
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Chuck Roast
- 1 envelope(s) dry itallian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cup(s) water
- Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes to the water. Mix until blended completely.
- Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harperbgh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes