3 Envelope Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Chuck Roast
- 1 envelope(s) dry itallian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cup(s) water
- Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes to the water. Mix until blended completely.
- Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harperbgh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note