3 Cheese Loaded Penne Bolognaise
- 6 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 20 ounce(s) pasta sauce homemade
- 1 white or yellow onions chopped fine
- 20 ounce(s) riccotta
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzerella
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded parmesean
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 16 ounce(s) ziti
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 whole(s) carrot chopped
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) wine or broth
- Cook turkey, carrot, celery, onion and garlic in 12-inch skillet until meat is browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat. Add 1/2 sauce, broth, squash and zucchini and cook until tender. Stir in remaining sauce and 1/2 cup ricotta. Simmer for "a while" until sauce is creamy.
- Stir beef mixture, pasta, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, remaining ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese in 3 8x8 baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Freeze two dishes.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note