3 Bean Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onions Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 29 ounce(s) Canned Chicken Broth
- 10 ounce(s) Diced Tomatoes
- 30 ounce(s) Black Beans Drained
- 15 ounce(s) Pinto Beans Drained
- 30 ounce(s) Kidney Beans Drained
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onion, green and yellow bell peppers in oil until softened. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, black beans, pinto beans and kidney beans. Heat through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimLC5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
3 Bean Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews