3-Bean Ravioli Minestrone
A package of mini cheese ravioli make this minestrone soup from Gooseberry Patch a fun and tasty twist on the classic. Lots of beans and veggies make it super hearty and healthy.
Yield: 14 cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (14-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (16-oz.) can light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-oz.) pkg. mini cheese ravioli
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine first 13 ingredients in a large stockpot. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Add ravioli and cook 10 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with shredded fresh Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This