3 BEAN CHILI
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) HAMB.
- 3 teaspoon(s) CHILI POWDER
- 1 SM. ONION CHOPPED
- 1 SM. GREEN PEPPER CHOPPED
- 2 can(s) KIDNEY BEANS
- 2 can(s) PINTO BEANS
- 2 can(s) BLACK BEANS
- 1 can(s) 14.5 OZ. DICED TOMATOES
- 1 can(s) 6 OZ. TOMATOE PASTE
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 1 teaspoon(s) GARLIC SALT
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) PEPPER
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) GROUND CUMMIN
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) GROUND CINNAMON
- BROWN HAMB. IN SKILLET, DRAIN. PUT IN CROCKPOT. ADD REMAINING INGRED. COVER AND COOK ON LOW 3-4 HRS OR ON HIGH 2-3 HRS.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
3 BEAN CHILI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes