3, 2, 1 Cake for 1, 2, or 3
This is perfect for those of us with just one or two in the house these days, hate to make a huge cake, (cause I tend to eat it all). This way you can make 1,2,3, or as many as you need. These individual little cakes are amazing and ready to eat in one minute! They are perfect for whenever you feel like a treat without all the fat and calories that cake can have. Genius idea!
- 1 box(es) Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 box(es) Cake Mix - Any Flavor
- In a zip-loc bag, combine the two cake mixes together and mix well. For each individual cake serving, take out 3 Tablespoons of the cake mix combination and
- mix it with 2 Tablespoons of water in a small microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 1 minute, and you have your own instant individual little cake! Do Not Overfill The Container Or You Will Have A Mess To Clean Up In The Microwave!
- KEEP remaining cake mixture stored in the zip-loc bag and use whenever you feel like a treat! You can top each cake with a dollop of fat free whipped topping and/or some fresh fruit.
- Helpful Tips:
- This recipe is called 3, 2, 1 Cake because all you need to remember is:
- 3 tablespoons mix,
- 2 tablespoons water,
- 1 minute in the microwave!"
- TRY various flavors of cake mix like carrot, red velvet, pineapple, lemon, orange, etc. Just remember that one of the mixes has to be the angel food mix; the other is your choice. The flavor possibilities are endless!
- The best thing is, you open both cake mixes into a gallon storage bag, one that 'zip locks' or 'self-seals', or a container that seals tightly, shake the two cake mixes to
- blend and then make the recipe. Storage of mix is simple, put it on a shelf. No need to refrigerate, since the mix is dry. Always remember, that one of the cake mixes MUST be Angel Food. The other can be any flavor. The Angel Food is the cake mix that has the eggs whites in it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eagleseeker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note