Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 box(es) Cake Mix - any flavor
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- In a ziploc bag, combine the two cake mixes together and mix well. For each individual cake serving, take out 3 Tablespoons of the cake mix combination and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of water in a small microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 1 minute, and you have
- your own instant individual little cake!
- This recipe is called 3, 2, 1 Cake because all you need to remember is
- 3 tablespoons mix,
- 2 tablespoons water,
- 1 minute in the microwave!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
3-2-1 Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts