2009KazMom's Slow Cooked Ropa Vieja
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Flat Iron Steak
- 1 white or yellow onions chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 can(s) Ro-tel Tomatoes w/chili
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker. Cook in slow cooker on low for 7+ hours. Shred beef before serving & return to cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 2009KazMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes