2009KazMom's Slow Cooked Ropa Vieja
Yum....good served over mashed potatoes. Also - could be good on polenta or risotta.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Flat Iron Steak
- 1 white or yellow onions chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 can(s) Ro-tel Tomatoes w/chili
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker. Cook in slow cooker on low for 7+ hours. Shred beef before serving & return to cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 2009KazMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note