20-Minute Skillet Salmon
Total: 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 28g
- Calcium: 15%
- Iron: 8%
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD milk and reduced-fat cream cheese to skillet; cook and stir until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in cucumbers and dill.
- RETURN fish to skillet. Cook 2 min. or until heated through. Serve over rice; top with cream cheese sauce.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
Round out the meal with a steamed green vegetable. Or, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
- FOOD FACTS
Check salmon fillets for bones before cooking by running fingers over surface. Small bumps are usually a sign of bones - use tweezers to remove them.
Substitute 2 tsp. dill weed for the 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
20-Minute Skillet Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This