20-Minute Oriental Chicken & Rice Dinner
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breat halves (1 lb)
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 cup(s) Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 1 package(s) (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 4 min. on each side or until cooked through (170 degrees).
- Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add soup, water and soy sauce to skillet; stir until well blended. Bring to boil.
- Add rice and vegetables; mix well. Top with chicken; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min. or until rice is tender and vegetables are heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
20-Minute Oriental Chicken & Rice Dinner Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes