20-Minute Hoisin Skillet Salmon
Salmon is a great source of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and looks beautiful on a bed of vitamin C-rich broccoli. Topped of with colorful red pepper flakes and fresh cilantro, this bright, low-calorie meal takes under 20 minutes Serves 4: Calories 297; Total Fat 9 grams; Saturated Fat 2 grams; Protein 36 grams; Total Carbohydrates 20 grams; Sugar 3 grams; Fiber 6.5 grams; Cholesterol 64 milligrams; Sodium 529 milligrams Copyright 2012 Television Food Network, G.P. all rights reserved
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 15.5 oz low-sodim black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 4 cup(s) medium broccoli florets (about 8 ozs)
- 4 5-ounce salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro (optional) roughly chopped
- Kosher Salt
- Combine the beans, 3/4 cup water, hoisin sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic in a large skillet. Top with the broccoli, nestle in the salmon and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Once simmering, cover the skillet and cook until salmon is flaky and just cooked, through and the broccoli is crisptender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkel with cilantro, if using. Add salt to taste and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note