2-Step Garlic Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups hot cooked couscous or regular long-grain white rice
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chops and garlic and cook for 10 minutes or until the chops are well browned on both sides. Remove the chops and set aside.
Stir the soup and milk into the skillet. Heat to a boil. Return the chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chops are slightly pink in the center*. Serve with couscous or rice.
TIP: * The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 160°F.
Campbell's Kitchen Tip: "Try my little shortcut. I use Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup instead of Cream of Mushroom Soup and omit the garlic." Jane Freiman, Campbell's Kitchen Team
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note