1hr Mexican Meal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Chuck
- 1/ 1.62oz package(s) Burrito Mix
- 1/ 15oz can(s) Spanish Rice
- 1/ 16oz jar(s) Mild Salsa
- 2 cup(s) Mexican 4 Cheese
- 2 or 3 Mild Cherry Peppers Diced small
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder ot taste
- Celery Seed to taste
- Worcestershire Sauce to taste
- Tortilla Chips or Burrito Shells
- 1. Combine Ground Chuck, Mild Cherry Peppers, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Celery Seed.
- 2. Brown Meat, just before done browning add Worcestershire Sauce.
- 3. Drain excise grease.
- 4. Mix in Burrito Mix.
- 5. Mix in Mexican Rice, Salsa, and Cheese.
- 6. Follow directions on rice.
- 7. Serve on Burrito shells , or eat it with Tortilla Chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulModderman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note