1hr Mexican Meal
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Chuck
- 1/ 1.62oz package(s) Burrito Mix
- 1/ 15oz can(s) Spanish Rice
- 1/ 16oz jar(s) Mild Salsa
- 2 cup(s) Mexican 4 Cheese
- 2 or 3 Mild Cherry Peppers Diced small
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder ot taste
- Celery Seed to taste
- Worcestershire Sauce to taste
- Tortilla Chips or Burrito Shells
- 1. Combine Ground Chuck, Mild Cherry Peppers, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Celery Seed.
- 2. Brown Meat, just before done browning add Worcestershire Sauce.
- 3. Drain excise grease.
- 4. Mix in Burrito Mix.
- 5. Mix in Mexican Rice, Salsa, and Cheese.
- 6. Follow directions on rice.
- 7. Serve on Burrito shells , or eat it with Tortilla Chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulModderman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes