1hr Mexican Meal
This dish combines Burrito meat, Spanish Rice, Salsa, and Cheese. You need no fork but rather crunchy tortilla chips to eat it with or burrito shells.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Chuck
- 1/ 1.62oz package(s) Burrito Mix
- 1/ 15oz can(s) Spanish Rice
- 1/ 16oz jar(s) Mild Salsa
- 2 cup(s) Mexican 4 Cheese
- 2 or 3 Mild Cherry Peppers Diced small
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder ot taste
- Celery Seed to taste
- Worcestershire Sauce to taste
- Tortilla Chips or Burrito Shells
- 1. Combine Ground Chuck, Mild Cherry Peppers, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Celery Seed.
- 2. Brown Meat, just before done browning add Worcestershire Sauce.
- 3. Drain excise grease.
- 4. Mix in Burrito Mix.
- 5. Mix in Mexican Rice, Salsa, and Cheese.
- 6. Follow directions on rice.
- 7. Serve using Tortilla Chips to eat with, or serve on Burrito shells.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulModderman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note