- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- Mustard Sauce
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients. Rub mixture over pork, and place in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Chill 8 hours. Place pork on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 400°, and bake 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, basting with wine every 10 minutes. Slice and serve with Mustard Sauce.