15-Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
This easy skillet supper features chicken, broccoli and rice simmering in a creamy gravy made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup. Tip: This recipe is also delicious using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup instead of the Cream of Chicken. Recipe provided by Campbell's®.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) uncooked instant white rice*
- 2 cup(s) fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- • Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- • Stir the soup, water, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked though.
- *For a creamier dish, decrease the rice to 1 1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note