15 Minute Chicken & Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4-5 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cube(s) Instant White Rice uncooked
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup, water, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked though.
- Recipe Note: For a creamier dish, decrease the rice to 1 1/2 cups.
- Easy Substitution: This recipe is also delicious using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup instead of the Cream of Chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pantatal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note