15 Minute Chicken & Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4-5 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cube(s) Instant White Rice uncooked
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup, water, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked though.
- Recipe Note: For a creamier dish, decrease the rice to 1 1/2 cups.
- Easy Substitution: This recipe is also delicious using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup instead of the Cream of Chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pantatal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes