1) Dice carrots (You will needs about 4 1/2 cups diced)
2) Place carrots and butter milk in blender (When it is all blended, I should be around 3 cups or the 24 oz line your blender)
3) Set aside
Now, Preheat your oven to 350 F
1) In a medium bowl, whip egg whites for 1 minute on high, gradually add in Stevia, brown sugar, and apples sauce. Blend together well.
2) Add baking soda, backing powder, and margarine.
3) In a large bowl, blend carrot mixture, yogurt, salt, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, vanilla.
4) Add egg mixture to the large bowl, add flour and optional ingredients (Raisins, Pineapple, Coconut, and Walnuts) and blend well.
5) Grease a 9x13 cake pan, pour batter into pan bake for 30-40 minutes. (35 works perfect for me)
Beat Together yogurt, vanilla, and cream cheese, then add in sugar and serve over cake.
1/18 of cake
1/18 of frosting
Go to full version of