This carrot cake is unbelievably good for only 105 calories. You won't even realize you're eating a low calorie food! Coupon for organic carrots: http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/09/1-off-any-two-earthbound-farm-organic-products-48-unpeeled-carrots-at-walmart-3.html
105 Calorie Carrot Cake!
My favorite food is carrot cake, only I wanted a lover calorie and fat version, and presto! The 105 Calorie Carrot Cake was born! It's extremely low calorie for a cake. The only problem I have with this cake is eating just one piece.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 to 2 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Carrot (Will be about 5-6 cups baby carrots)
- 2/3 cup(s) Low-fat Buttermilk
- 1 cup(s) Eggwhites (or 3 eggs, or 6 egg whites) Whipped
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweetner (Such as Stevia, or Splenda)
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Splenda (Or 3/4 Packed brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup(s) Unsweetned Applesauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Light Margarine (Blue Bonnet or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) Melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 cup(s) All-purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Orange Zest,
- 1 cup(s) Pineapple Crushed, *Optional
- 1 cup(s) Coconut Flaked, *Optional
- 1 cup(s) Raisins *Optional
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped, *Optional
- 2 cup(s) Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup(s) Stevia, Splenda, or Powdered Sugar Add more according to tatse
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz) Fat-free Cream Cheese Depending on preferences
- 3 tablespoon(s) Powdered Sugar ** Only add this is you use Stevia or Splenda in your frosting.
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1) Dice carrots (You will needs about 4 1/2 cups diced)
- 2) Place carrots and butter milk in blender (When it is all blended, I should be around 3 cups or the 24 oz line your blender)
- 3) Set aside
- Now, Preheat your oven to 350 F
- 1) In a medium bowl, whip egg whites for 1 minute on high, gradually add in Stevia, brown sugar, and apples sauce. Blend together well.
- 2) Add baking soda, backing powder, and margarine.
- 3) In a large bowl, blend carrot mixture, yogurt, salt, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, vanilla.
- 4) Add egg mixture to the large bowl, add flour and optional ingredients (Raisins, Pineapple, Coconut, and Walnuts) and blend well.
- 5) Grease a 9x13 cake pan, pour batter into pan bake for 30-40 minutes. (35 works perfect for me)
- Beat Together yogurt, vanilla, and cream cheese, then add in sugar and serve over cake.
- **Serving Size**
- 1/18 of cake
- 1/18 of frosting
- Cake Nutrition:
- Frosting Nutrition:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gigglelover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note