10-Minute Arrabbiata Sauce
Yield: 8 servings
More From Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz.) linguine, cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic and red pepper flakes 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Serve over hot linguine.
This recipe is a Smart Choices recipe. Smart Choices recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 290, Calories From Fat 50, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g, Sugars 10g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments