10-Minute Appetizer Spread
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- Mix and Match from these options:
- Topping options:
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup each chopped tomatoes and cucumbers, 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup each pesto and chopped artichokes, 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce, 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni, 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- Cheese choices:
- KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Garlic & Herb
- KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- MIX cream cheese and dressing until blended; spread onto serving dish.
- ADD toppings.
- SPRINKLE with 1 cup cheese.
- TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp. * Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
Serve with NABISCO Crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers