10 Minute Appetizer "Pizza"
Community Recipe from
- 1 tortilla sandwhich wrap
- 1 tomato cut into thin slices
- 4 slice(s) your favorite cheese, I used Provolone
- rosemary to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- onion powder to taste
- 8 slice(s) pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Lay tortilla wrap on a baking sheet, and place tomato slices on top of it, while trying to avoid overlapping. Do the same with the cheese. Add pepperoni to the "pizza". Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic salt, and onion powder.
- Once the oven has finished preheating, put the pizza in. Let cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the bottom appears a light golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Cut into 8 slices of "Pizza",
- crumble to make "Pizza" nachos
- and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JabishBrook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note