1 step chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef browned and drained
- 15 ounce(s) Dark Red Kidney Beans Undrained
- 15 ounce(s) Light Red Kidney Beans Undrained
- 28 ounce(s) Diced Tomatoes Undrained
- 4 tablespoon(s) Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 12 ounce(s) Tomato Paste
- 1 whole(s) Green Pepper cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 whole(s) Medium Onion chopped into 1/2" chunks
- 2 clove(s) Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 3 cup(s) Elbow Macaroni cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sour Cream for garnish
- 2 tablespoon(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese for garnish
- Place ground beef in a 2 quart microwave save dish and microwave on high for approximatley 10 minutes. Every few minutes remove from microwave to separate pieces. When no longer pink, drain grease. Add all other ingredients, up to and including pepper flakes, spreading evenly over the beef. Microwave on HI for 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave for an additional 20 minutes, stopping after 10 minutes to stir again. Remove from microwave and stir in 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni. Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BFCheryl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note