1 Pot Shrimp, Pepper and Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) white or yellow onions chopped
- 6 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 whole(s) red pepper chopped
- 1 box(es) mushrooms sliced big chunks
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) shrimp large/peeled
- 1 cup(s) couscous 2 to 1 water
- 4 tablespoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Combine first 5 ingredients in stove top saute pan. Cover and cook on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 5 to 7 more minutes; serve over couscous; optionally top each serving with 1 TBSP crumbled feta or parmesan. Side with fruit such as cantaloupe.
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions (generally 1 cup dry to two cups water; boil, cover and remove from burner).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes