1 Pot Shrimp, Pepper and Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) white or yellow onions chopped
- 6 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 whole(s) red pepper chopped
- 1 box(es) mushrooms sliced big chunks
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) shrimp large/peeled
- 1 cup(s) couscous 2 to 1 water
- 4 tablespoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Combine first 5 ingredients in stove top saute pan. Cover and cook on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 5 to 7 more minutes; serve over couscous; optionally top each serving with 1 TBSP crumbled feta or parmesan. Side with fruit such as cantaloupe.
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions (generally 1 cup dry to two cups water; boil, cover and remove from burner).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note