1 Pot Lentil and Veggie Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 14 ounce(s) (420g) canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely ground black pepper
- 8 ounce(s) (240g) short pasta (like penne, spirals, or macaroni)
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 can(s) brown lentils
- parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the evoo in a large pot. Cook onions for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add garlic, zucchini, mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3. Add wine, boiling water, tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, salt, pepper and pasta and bring to a boil.
- 4. Cover with a lid and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring once to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- 5. Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon of evoo and parsley and serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note