1 Pot Lentil and Veggie Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 14 ounce(s) (420g) canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely ground black pepper
- 8 ounce(s) (240g) short pasta (like penne, spirals, or macaroni)
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 can(s) brown lentils
- parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the evoo in a large pot. Cook onions for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add garlic, zucchini, mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3. Add wine, boiling water, tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, salt, pepper and pasta and bring to a boil.
- 4. Cover with a lid and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring once to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- 5. Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon of evoo and parsley and serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes