- Mazola® PURE™ Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
MIX batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Spread pizza sauce evenly over batter.
TOP dough with pepperoni slices. Firmly push pepperoni into batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
NOTE: If using large pepperoni slices, cut each slice in half or quarters for easier serving.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.