- Mazola® PURE™ Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives or black olives, pitted, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette or Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
MIX batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Combine all topping ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese and roma tomato in a mixing bowl.
TOP dough with chicken mixture, gently pushing topping into batter with the back of a spoon. Evenly distribute tomato slices and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
BAKE by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.