- Mazola Pure® Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water (very warm 120-130°F)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fully cooked, frozen, breaded chicken (breast or tenders), chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Italian Herb Seasoning
How to Make It
MIX batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8x8-inch baking dish. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
TOP batter evenly with chicken. Pour marinara sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
BAKE by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.