1-Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza Bake
- Mazola® PURE™ Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken or pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mild cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, optional
MIX batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
TOP batter evenly with chicken mixture. Using fingers or spoon, firmly push topping into batter. Sprinkle green onion and cheese over meat. Top with cilantro, if desired.
BAKE by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note