- Mazola® PURE™ Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Allspice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup very warm milk (120°F to 130°F)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (about 2 medium) mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Streusel Topping:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
How to Make It
MIX batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Set aside for 10 minutes. Combine streusel topping ingredients in small bowl, mixing with fork until uniform. Beat together icing ingredients until smooth; set aside.
TOP batter with streusel topping. Using fingers, poke topping thoroughly into batter.
BAKE by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Cool 10 minutes, then spread icing over top.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.