This is an extremely easy and very tasty chocolate chip cookie recipe!
1 Cup -1 Spoon Chocolate Chip Cookies
A cookie recipe made simple so there’s less mess, less to remember and one great taste! For measuring all you need is a 1-cup measuring cup and one large dinner spoon or tablespoon.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter Cooled and lightly softened
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar (preferably dark)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) real vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) Milk Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients below into a large mixing bowl:
- 2 Sticks of high quality salted butter (lightly softened, do not over soften)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar (or light)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 large spoon of real vanilla
- Use blender or mixer to lightly combine these ingredients together (don’t over mix)
- In the same bowl add the following ingredients:
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 large spoon of baking soda
- ¼ large spoon of salt
- 2 cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Lightly mix until all flour has disappeared (don’t over mix)
- Put cookie batter in the refrigerator for 15-30 mins. Batter can also be kept in the fridge to be used at a later date.
- It is important to use a high quality non-stick cookie sheet.
- Use the large spoon or an ice cream scoop to place egg size balls of dough on cookie sheet about two finger widths apart.
- Depending on your oven cook for 12-18 minutes or until done. Remember they will still cook some after you pull them out of the oven.
- Let cool then enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by johnnyjeep and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note