In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we're celebrating the 5th of May with a fiesta full of these muffin tin taco pizzas. This must-serve Cinco appetizer is a cinch to prep -- make them ahead of time and pop them in the refrigerator until your party-ready. Muffin tin recipes also help make kitchen cleanup a breeze.
It's Taco 'Muffin' time! Oh, don't forget the guacamole and margaritas to get the fiesta started!
- taco seasoning
- ground beef
- Mexican shredded cheese
- refrigerated pizza dough
- refried beans
- onion powder
- sour cream
- black olives
Preheat the oven to 375°
Bake: 15-16 minutes or until golden
1. Roll out pizza dough and cut into 6 rounds using a cookie cutter or jar lid.
2. Line the muffin tray with dough rounds to make cups.
3. Spread melted butter on the crust edges.
4. Season crust with onion powder and oregano. Set aside.
5. Cook ground beef in taco seasoning.
6. Spread 1 tbsp refried beans into cups.
7. Add 1 tbsp taco beef.
8. Top cups with shredded cheese.
9. Bake for 15 -16 minutes or until golden.
10. Prepare toppings of choice.
How many ways can you taco? Taco Pot Pie, Taco Salad, and the Walking Taco -- just to name a few!