Save Money at the Supermarket with MyRecipes Grocery Deals
For all the busy cooks who have wished they could combine recipe browsing with grocery store circulars, we have good news: We've done the work for you.
MyRecipes already helps you find recipes just right for you and your family and now we can help you save money at your local grocery store. Our new MyRecipes Grocery Deals feature finds recipe ingredients that are on sale in your neighborhood and calls them to your attention on the recipe page. The service automatically searches weekly ad circulars for more than 200 grocers across the US and matches deals to recipe ingredients, allowing you to pick delicious recipes that are easy on the wallet.
- When searching or browsing recipes on MyRecipes.com, just look for the red "$" and number of ingredients on sale in each recipe.
- Click ingredients with the red dollar sign "$" and you'll see the local deals for that ingredient. You can even print the recipe with the deals!
- You can easily change your location and narrow results to your favorite grocer(s) by selecting "Edit ZIP/Favorite Stores" on the recipe page.
- Once you select your zip code and preferred stores, you’ll only see deals that fit your shopping preferences. You can match ingredients to deals at multiple stores, or narrow them down to your favorite grocer.
The next time you plan your menu, keep an eye out for the red $. Happy shopping—and saving.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Chicken and Cashews
- 2. Crisp Mashed Potato Cakes
- 3. Easy Peach Cobbler
- 4. Classic Beef Pot Roast
- 5. Best Carrot Cake