15-Minute Meals from the Broiler
Serve delicious main dishes that take only minutes to cook. Just kick up the heat and dinner's ready in a flash.
Fire up the broiler to lightly brown flour tortillas before loading them up with fresh veggies and a smooth refried bean spread. The broiler crisps the tortillas and makes them curl slightly at the edges, making individual bowl-like servings sure to please any palate.
Recipe: Veggie Tostadas
Tenderloin Steaks with Red Onion Marmalade
Blue Cheese Veal Chops
Veggie Sausage-Cheddar Frittata
Salmon with Mustard Cream
Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp with Lemon Couscous
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl