Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Combine ground turkey with egg, onion, breadcrumbs and roasted red peppers for an easy weeknight meat loaf without the beef.
- 2Use a round loaf of sourdough bread as the serving bowl as well as the side dish for this easy bean soup.
- 3Season ground turkey with hoisin and teriyaki sauces and serve in lettuce cups for a crisp and colorful Asian-style entrée.
- 4Start with a whole chicken to make this easy chicken soup that has only 4 ingredients (in addition to salt and pepper).
- 5Add Asian flavor to grilled salmon with hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and dark sesame oil.
SMake a sweet breakfast bread starting with 2 (1-pound) packages of refrigerated pizza dough and adding cinnamon, sugar and butter.