Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Dinner and a Movie NightServe a comfort-food classic for a heart-warming night on the couch with your favorite flick. The milk base, plus a little butter and cheese, gives the soup smooth, creamy flavor.
- 2Last-Minute DinnerSkip the bun and pop Greek-style burgers into pita rounds, then top with jarred Tahini sauce, fresh veggies, and a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- 3School Night SupperServe a family-favorite chicken dish that calls for a chunky watermelon salad on the side.
- 4Pasta Night UpgradePass on the jarred spaghetti sauce and instead serve this vegetarian pasta dish featuring mild Indonesian flavors.
- 5Family Fiesta NightServe a Mexican-inspired dish that's basically soft tacos that have gotten a crispy treatment, thanks to a trip under the broiler.
SThis versatile biscuit recipe only takes five ingredients to make.