Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This dressed-up breakfast casserole featuring eggs, turnips, cheese, and hasbrowns, embodies the alluring qualities you'd expect from rösti—shredded potatoes that are cooked until browned and crisp on the edges.
- 2These oven-fried drumsticks have a satisfyingly crunchy texture from crushed cornflake cereal.
- 3Use your broiler to make already quick-cooking fish fillets an even speedier dinner option.
- 4The prebaked Italian pizza crust and deli-roasted whole chicken make this meal a quick and easy choice for weeknights.
- 5The savory coating of Dijon mustard and dried herbs also tastes great on chicken thighs or beef fillets. Herbes de Provence is a combination of several dried herbs--including lavender, thyme, rosemary, and basil.
SCombine fresh raspberries and yogurt, then spread on gingersnaps for an easy 4-ingredient snack or quick dessert.