Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Packaged broccoli florets and cubed Velveeta cheese are the secret to this cheesy weeknight soup. To save even more time, purchase prechopped onion from your produce section. It may cost a little more, but we think this is one thing worth a little splurge on busy nights!
- 2Spice up an easy family dinner favorite by stirring a chopped chipotle chile and teaspoon of adobo sauce into your sloppy joe mixture.
- 3This simple chicken supper is a great way to take advantage of your crock-pot. Simply add all the ingredients in the morning, then come home to a delicious Tex-Mex dinner at night.
- 4Dress up traditional beef stew with this Moroccan-inspired tagine featuring cubed butternut squash.
- 5Take a walk on the culinary wild side with this adventurous pizza.
SCelebrate the salted chocolate food trend with these delicious brownies.