Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This Thai-inspired beef slow-cooker dish is sure to become a family favorite. It's also a great way to prepare cheaper (but tougher) cuts of beef or venison.
- 2Although quick enough for a hectic weeknight, this dish will impress guests, too. Simply brush the fish with the seasoned marmalade, then broil.
- 3This recipe for coq au vin is a fresher, green-herb-laced version of the original French classic.
- 4A new take on a familiar favorite pairs grilled cheese with a BLT for a luscious veggie-packed sandwich that feels like an indulgence.
- 5If you're looking for a meatless main dish that's easy, yet elegant, look no further. These tasty spinach calzones dish up a hearty serving of veggies and are sure to satisfy Italian food-lovers. If you don't like blue cheese, feel free to substitute mozzarella and/or feta cheese instead.
SThese easy breakfast enchiladas are a sure-fire winner for holiday breakfasts and brunches.