Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Cut back on the prep time by using a precooked, frozen pie crust and preshredded Swiss cheese. This quiche is ideal for an easy weeknight dinner but elegant and delicious enough to serve for a weekend brunch.
- 2Moist and tasty blue cheese burgers are sure to be a hit at your outdoor gathering. The blue cheese melts during grilling, resulting in a flavorful and juicy bite. If you prefer, use feta, goat cheese, or sharp Cheddar cheese in place of the blue cheese.
- 3Serve these tangy grilled chicken breasts by themselves, or use them for chicken soft tacos by throwing extra vegetables on the grill, then wrapping in thick corn tortillas.
- 4Thirty minutes and five ingredients are all you need to get this fresh-flavored lamb dish on the dinner table. Nestle an oregano sprig under each serving for a colorful garnish.
- 5Coat flounder fillets in a mixture of panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese for a quick and easy fish dinner. If flounder is not available, you can use any other mild white fish fillets.
SThese crepes are a decadent yet easy dessert for busy weeknights. Made with a creamy, chocolate hazelnut spread, this crepe dessert easily satisfies your chocolate craving.