Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Although the ingredient list may look long, don’t worry, many of the spices used to flavor the tacos are already in your pantry. Double the sour cream sauce to use as a quick dip for boiled shrimp or blanched asparagus.
- 2This sandwich version of pizza margherita uses the same topping ingredients: tomato, basil and mozzarella cheese. A small appliance called a panini press is available in stores, but a heavy skillet placed on the sandwiches as they cook works just as well.
- 3It's hard to find a simpler chicken dinner than sautéed chicken breasts. Simply season with kosher salt and pepper and cook in a skillet in hot olive oil until golden brown.
- 4While this 4-ingredient meatless meal bakes, prepare noodles and a simple green salad. Top the salad with extra mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 5If you’re looking for breakfast for dinner or a hearty meal on a weekend morning, grill steak and eggs. The eggs can be fried alongside the steaks in a cast-iron skillet.
SYou might want to make an extra batch of these crispy cereal treats as they’ll get gobbled up quickly at any party.